Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday - again!  The weekend blahs are behind us and we are going to work hard to have a good week.

Yesterday was a wash out for us.  We got up early and thought all was going to be good, but as the time went on, we both just didn't feel like we could make it to church after all.  Bless his heart, Jim didn't remember what day it was, and I was sore all over.  I felt like I had been exercising and my muscles were aching.  We made the decision to stay at home, and stay we did.  We didn't stick out noses out the door.

I had a better night and don't feel quite as sore this morning.  It is supposed to be 73 today, so surely the heat of the day will help.  Jim is still snoozing, so his night was good too!

The children here are out of school today for President's Day.

I pray you and yours are well, and will enjoy the day God has given us.








11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are rested and feeling better. Jim just needed some extra sleep. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to read that you and your hubby are feeling some better today.

    I couldn't find an e-mail address for you, but I wanted to let you know that I have tried a number of times since you stopped by my blog and gave me a "follow" to give you a "follow" also. Each time that I have tried a box pops up saying that I don't have permission to follow this blog. Perhaps that is the way you have your settings on purpose, but thought I'd mention it just in case you weren't aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dianna, I didnt know I had anyone blocked regarding comments. I just put my email address on here and would enjoy having you follow me. If not the regular way, maybe that way! Linda

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Linda. I actually have your blog bookmarked, so I do "follow"...love coming here to visit. Thank you for putting your e-mail address up.

      Delete
  3. Praying that you and Jim have a better day. The warm, pretty weather should help us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a day like that on Friday....went to bed early and felt so much better on Saturday. Resting when the get up and go isn't there is just what's needed :)
    Kids off here today too. All three with me.....Mommy forgot to ask off and it's just fine. They keep me young, haha.. Doubt that as I'll be exhausted by dinner time!
    73 sounds wonderful! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had a very rainy Monday, stayed home all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you've felt lots better today. It's been a beautiful day here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it's just better to be home and rest. Glad you both had a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running by, Linda, and just wanted to say hi. Movers tomorrow so we are crazy today. Boxes everywhere and still more to pack. Where will it all go in the new house??!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still praying for you both. Hope y'all are back to feeling 100% by now. Luv & Prayers ~:)

    ReplyDelete