Sunday, March 12, 2017

AGING GRACEFULLY!

There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner:
that, in the dinner, the sweets come last.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty
and gradually approach eighteen.
- Mark Twain

Getting older is no problem.
You just have to live long enough.
- Groucho Marx

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
- Satchel Paige

Old age is fifteen years older than I am.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes


3 comments:

  1. Funny, Linda...we were having a discussion about this very subject...I am wondering, where has nearly 50 yrs gone????? Sigh....

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I like to "think" that old age is 15 years older than I am! lol
    I hope you enjoyed the weekend and that you and Jim will have a nice Monday.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Old" is not at all the age I thought it was when I was a teen =))

    ReplyDelete