Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I am going to pretend it is spring, whether the forecast says it is or not. Surely we won't have too much more of this windy, rainy, snowy, crazy weather.  Now that daylight savings time has arrived and there is more daylight in the afternoon, it needs to be spring 100%.

Jim had 5 more teeth surgically removed yesterday and did fine. We have an excellent oral surgeon and I am very thankful.  Not only him, but those in his office are very professional and friendly. We did not go to church last night because we didn't get home from the dentist until nearly 5 pm and Jim was still 'packed' and the feeling had not come back.  I didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone.  We will go tonight, if all stays well.

I have a prayer request.  My best friend has a physical problem, and is going to her doctor this afternoon. She has had diarrhea for a month and at first thought it was food poisoning, but it has continued way past that. We are praying it is a simple situation and can be corrected, but at the same time, it could be serious.
She is a Christian and is trusting the Lord.

My sciatica is 'screaming' and it is getting harder for me to be without constant pain. My next epidural will have to wait until April, but I think I am going to call next week and at least get it scheduled.

That is what is going on in my life at the moment.  I hope you are doing well, and will have a nice Tuesday.



4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love (and squealing with delight) your background, smiles....keeping you both in prayer...no fun being in pain...we wont even discuss the weather (more giggles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all in for the day here. Watching it snow :)
    So sorry for your constant pain. Ever present pain is so hard to deal with! I do hope your friend will be ok. I understand the concern.
    Blessings to you and Jim today. I hope you are able to attend the service at your church tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful Jim did well at the oral surgeon appt. I am sorry about your sciatica pain and will remember you in prayer and also your friend. I hope you will be able to attend church tonight. Before all this cold/windy weather started I made a hair cut appt. for this a.m. - I dread going out!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your friend. Does she know anything yet? Sorry to hear your pain is back. Come on April!

    ReplyDelete